The weekend of May 30-June 2 marks a momentous occasion: the 50th Annual Birmingham Village Fair!
The Birmingham Village Fair will be held in downtown Birmingham on the surrounding streets of Shain Park. The hours are as follows:
Thursday, May 30 - 12 to 10:00 p.m.
Friday, May 31 - 12-11:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 1 - 11 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 2 - 12-9:00 p.m.Wristbands will be available for purchase at the fair for $20. Discount wristbands are available until May 29 at the following locations for $15!
- Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber - 725 S. Adams Rd, Suite 13, Birmingham. Office hours 9-5 Monday-Friday.
- Birmingham Bloomfield Credit Union - 576 E. Lincoln, Birmingham. Office hours 9-5 Monday-Thursday & 9-6 Friday.
- Bank of Birmingham - 33583 Woodward Ave., Birmingham. Office hours 9-5 Monday-Friday.
**Please note** These discounted wristbands are valid for the following days & times:
- Thursday, May 30, 12-10 p.m.
- Friday, May 31, 12-6 p.m.
- Sunday, June 2, 12-9 p.m.
- NOT VALID SATURDAY!
The Birmingham Village Fair is sponsored by AT&T U-Verse, Bank of Birmingham, Lakeshore Express Aviation, and WOW! Internet Cable Phone.
For more information and to stay in the loop, head over and like the Village Fair Facebook page!
Happy news! I am giving away 2 wristbands for the Birmingham Village Fair to one lucky reader! To be clear, these are the discounted wristbands that can be use at the restricted times noted above. They will come in the form of a voucher, which the winner will then take to a ticket window at the fair to exchange for wristbands.
Just use the Rafflecopter form to enter! Good luck, and maybe I'll see you there!
I have received free tickets to this event, tickets to give away and compensation for this sponsored post through TweetTeam.com. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway